Opening Lighting Mods blog

I'm starting this Lighting Mods blog so I can share my photo experience with all you.

This blog thing started out when David from the Strobist saw my setups and ask me to make a blog with setups and Lighting Modifications that I had photographed and posted on Flickr... so I decided it was time to move forward and created it today.

I will be posting some of the reviews and build ups for some stuff that are helping me out on building and getting a better photography.

Feel free to visit the links to my website and Flickr page for some photos of my work.

Hope you enjoy all the stuff and have fun.

Rui


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi Rui. Como prometeste aqui está o teu espaço de partilha. Irei ler sempre que possa. Parabéns

Anonymous said...

This is such a cool blog! Thanks for sharing your tips!

Nuno Lourenço said...

Boas Rui excelente blog este, grande abraço, porta-te bem.