Mama Shan has done it again

I had already mentioned that Mama Shan's products are getting my attention for some time first because of their price, second they are so simple to use and third the results are very professional.

First was the Studio Portrait Pack action for Adobe Photoshop and now she had come with a new way to fight back the acne simply called Rosacea Treatment action.

This action will require interaction from you and will create a Group/Set above your currently highlighted layer or group. Use an Airbrush Soft Round style brush to wipe away the Rosacea acne. This action is for Rosacea or red acne on persons not already wearing makeup. The action combines my Rosacea reduction formula, color correction and saturation, automatic powder dust and sharpening within the Group Set.

Wouldn't it be nice for a young or older person who had this condition, to one day look back and actually see a few photos of themselves without the condition? That's what Mama thought, anyway--and so I developed this Action Kit to reduce the apparent effects of this very sensitive condition.

Use this action to increase your sales by increasing the specialty retouching services you offer. Great for Seniors and Prom pictures when this condition is obvious!

Take a look at the above pictures form the Before and After.



Here is a 2 minute video of what you can accomplish with this action.

You can even watch the technical videos at Mama Shan's YouTube page.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing against Mama Shan, but the proverb "give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you'll feed him for a lifetime." springs to mind.

Anonymous said...

The finished result looks horrible. Somebody snatched the kid and left a plastic dummy in his place (shudder).

Anonymous said...

I don't know. Somehow the treatment seems to have sucked the life out of the photo.

Anonymous said...

I agree, the end result looks horrible. It really does look like a plastic mask.

ruimleal said...

I understand that people may have different opinions concerning the action. For me works pretty cool and the final are very impressive.

Maybe the example shot is not one of the best will try to get a different one.

Any way it would be nice to have such critics with a name behind them so at least Mama Shan could reply to them.

Show yourself... :)

Anonymous said...

We would need an account to show us. Since I don't have one, then I won't show.

And we are allergic to displaying the e-mail address in public places. We get enough spam as it is.

greetings,

Anonymous said...

Steve,
the way I see what I do, is more like the proverb than not, but it doesn't sound like you see it that way. I am constantly "teaching" and have be doing so, quite freely, since 1999. I see my Actions (or any others' actions) like the fishing rod,(a tool to get the result quicker) and the companion videos, I provide, are a means to learn how to fish...with that rod... if the person takes time to watch them! Just trying to cut down the workflow time for busy photographers! I do realize my style isn't for everyone but I do my best and I love what I do!
Cheers!
--Mama Shan

Anonymous said...

Mama,

Thanks for replying. I guess my comment was a bit of a blanket statement and hopefully it didn't come across as a put down to you. It was more directed at people that instantly think to actions on giving them a result, rather than working out where to get there by themselves. So like you said, I didn't mean the people that actually learn the process. It was for everyone else.

I think the results, on the right subject, are good, btw.