Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Copyright Infringement

Due to complaint of copyright infringement presented by Mr. Damon Webster author of the videos Inside of...

Inside a Paparazzi's camera bag
Inside a Red Carpet Photographers Bag
Inside a Fashion Week Photographer's Bag
Inside a Sports Photographer's Bag

I have removed all of them and the related contents to PhotoInduced.com

Sorry guys for all this mess but it seems that a reader tipped of Mr. Damon Webster saying I was stealing his videos and text and cooking them here under my own name.

Well this is what you get when you want to help others with this kind of videos, and since Mr. Damon Webster did not want the contents to be available here I had to removed them from my YouTube page and the content from here.

Guess that next time you have to find them yourself :(

Thank you Mr. Webster for the understanding.
Post a Comment