First Hand: Canon EOS 1DMarkIV Custom Manual


To better understand the 1D MarkIV Servo AF Custom Functions & ISO Speed Settings I want to share with all of you out there, FREE of charge, the never seen before Manual with a Capital M.

Just click on the image that will take you to the rapidshare pdf file with 5 Mb size.

Added another link to my account on 4shared due to traffic overload on rapidsahre and you can find it here.
If even with this link you cannot get it, email me and I will send it to you by email.

Direct links
MediaFire
4shared.com

I just hope this could help anyone in need of such features, has myself, or have any doubts concerning the new firmware 1.0.6 issues. You can follow more of that at one of the very active Fred Miranda Foruns here.

I would like to thank Canon CPS Germany for supplying me the Manual as per issues with firmware 1.0.6. This will make a much better understanding of what each Custom.Fn can do and what are the more appropriate shooting circumstances for a particular area.

I'm still learning to configure mine by trial and error but sure this would give a much clearer vision on what the functions were created for.

Hope this could help you out too.

I also made available the Firmware versions 1.0.4 and 1.0.6 here (25Mb) in one single package just in case you wanted to revert yours to a previous one.
Canon does not supply the 1.0.4 so this is another exclusive offer from Lighting Mods to you.

When reversing the firmware version to 1.0.4 pay attention that the language of your camera will be taken to chinese so before you update or downgrade be sure to know where that menu is so you can change the language setting of the camera back to waht you want. (It's the 6th counting from the left and 2nd yellow one, 3rd row down). Enjoy.

And the latest, for me one of the best so far (for the focusing issues and sharpness), 1.0.8 you can download from Canon official web page here.

No comments: