Friday, March 11, 2011
Adobe Lightroom 3.4 & Camera Raw 6.4 RC versions are here
The final releases of Lightroom 3.4 and Camera Raw 6.4 may have additional corrections or camera support.
New Camera Support in Lightroom 3.4 and Camera Raw 6.4 Release Candidates
* Canon EOS 600D (Rebel T3i / Kiss X5)
* Canon EOS 1100D (Rebel T3 / Kiss X50)
* Hasselblad H4D-40
* Olympus E-PL1s
* Olympus E-PL2
* Olympus XZ-1
* Samsung NX11
New Lens Profile Support in Lightroom 3.4 and Camera Raw 6.4 Release Candidates
Canon Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 L IS USM
Canon Canon EF 28-70mm f/2.8 L USM
Canon SIGMA 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM**
Canon TAMRON 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3DiII VC PZD B008E
Nikon Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
Nikon Nikon AF-S DX VR Zoom-NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED
Nikon Nikon AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED
Nikon Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR
Nikon SIGMA 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM
Nikon TAMRON 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3DiII VC PZD B008N
Nikon Leica APO-MACRO-SUMMARIT-S 1:2.5/120mm
Nikon Leica SUMMARIT-S 1:2.5/35mm ASPH.
Nikon Leica SUMMARIT-S 1:2.5/70 mm ASPH.
**These lens profiles were in the previous release but have been updated to address quality concerns.
Bugs Corrected in the Lightroom 3.4 Release Candidate
The following bugs that were part of previous Lightroom 3 releases have been corrected. The team appreciates the very detailed feedback the community has provided on Lightroom 3 and we’re excited to correct a number of issues experienced by our customers. These issues have been FIXED
* Lightroom encountered issues presenting double-byte character metadata after the image was edited on Photoshop.com.
* Publish collections did not work properly if the sort order is set to descending. (“Z to A”).
* Using the up/down arrow keys or the mouse wheel to adjust a parameter while the graduated filter is activated caused increments of plus or minus 100 instead of 1.
* Interlacing artifacts, and a slight magenta cast in the deepest shadows could have appeared on some high-contrast edges of Canon mRaw files.
* A magenta color cast could have appeared on Nikon D7000 images if the multi-exposure feature was used with raw capture.
* Video files were allowed to be added to a SmugMug publish collection not capable of supporting video uploads.
* Folder creation caused an expanded folder hierarchy to close unexpectedly in the Library Module.
* Please provide feedback on your experience with the Lightroom 3.4 Release Candidate Bug Report Form.
Camera Raw 6.4 Release Notes
* Camera Raw did not allow write-back capability for the EXIF GPS properties
* The DNG File format did not support XMP Media Management
* A JPEG file with a specific characteristic was found to have a pink cast
* The undo command (Command Z) was failing to undo crop adjustments
* Single images marked for deletion were not moved to the trash
* A magenta color cast could have appeared on Nikon D7000 images if the multi-exposure feature was used with raw capture
* Please provide feedback on your experience with the Camera Raw 6.4 plug-in and the DNG Converter on the Camera Raw User to User forum.
Adobe Lightroom 3.4 Release Candidate information
(Win - Mac)
Adobe Camera Raw 6.4 Release Candidate information
(Win - Mac)