Canon Rumors interviewed


If you are like me, a BIG follower of canonrumours.com, then you should not miss the interview Craig Blair (the guy behind the mask) gave to James Beltz at PhotoTips.biz.

First you will get to know the person behind the blog as he share the all story about Canon Rumors, he also shares some great stuff... if you are not yet into the blog then you should get it right away.

I leave you the video so you can check all the good juice.

"PhotoTips" Episode 108 - Behind the lens with Craig Blair from James Beltz on Vimeo.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the presentation! It is simply superb, I highly appreciate this post, have to be forwarded with my friends!


Contract Templates

Unknown said...

Hey that's really a great post and a wonderful description out here, I really like the way things are being executed and discussed here.

Lighting