Lighting Mods featuring as one of the diyphotography.net Favorites

Today I just got another great news!!!

I know it came a little late to my attention but I think that things like this do never come too late :)

Lighting Mods has feature, in 2007-07-15, on the www.diyphotography.net blog as one of the favorites right above Strobist.

Thank you Udi J. Tirosh for the confidence and wonderful support at diyphotography.net, you really got yourself a pretty good page there with lots of great information.

I also wanna take the time to THANK YOU ALL for the wonderful support, over the last year, and for all the emails with questions and suggestions. Keep them coming :)

I also would like to mention that My Wife and I we're expecting 2 Babies David and Tereza and they will start to see the "available light" on the 13th February, today doctor's confirmation.

My new "toys" are coming

Things may become a little bit slower than the normal posting but I'm preparing some good articles in advance ;)

I'm also planning on creating the Monday tip of the week so that each week you will have a tip to improve your shooting either with flash or non flash subjects.

Hope I can make this on a regular basis since time will only tell.

As usual suggestions and tips are more than welcome.

Again, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT!!!!

Rui

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool, congratulations on the babies!

Sean McCormack said...

Congrats Rui!
on the babies and the linkage ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the little ones...and thanks for having this blog for newbies like me. Now my wife doesn't mind me spending a lot of time photographing things because it doesn't cost me much to make the things you show....

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I was born on 13-th february to :D Best wishes to both of you and the babies :)

Anonymous said...

Rui, That is great news.
A big Mazal Tov to you and your wife. I cant wait to see the pictures of David and Tereza. (and the tip of the week, but I really want to the kids more....)
- udi

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all fronts!

I haven't had as much time to read as I'd like, but yours is one of the ones on the 'gotta-look-at' list.

Pete

Anonymous said...

Many congrats with the oncoming event in February.


Johan,
Netherlands