What I’d Love to See in Lightroom 2.0

Scott Kelby is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Layers magazine (the how-to magazine for everything Adobe®) and President of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP).

In his teaching and writing he’s gotten good feedback as to changes and additions he’d like to see in this great program.

Among other things he wishes for networking and the ability to shoot tethered.
Check out his list and see what might be in store for the next major release of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.

Read the full article and contribute with an item here.

Maybe it will be featured on the next Lightroom update.

1 comment:

Keith Emmerich said...

I would like to see a change with the way keyword tags are used...like a drop box below the window so when I add new keywords I can just click on the words and it will add them to the keywords. I hope this is not possible already.

KE