Nori - Rethinking The Collapsible Reflector

It came into my attention this great and different collapsible reflector that company NORI has put up in the market.

I've been seeing a lot of refletors but this one with it's unique shape could be useful when you are alone on location or when you need to move fast from one place to another while having your assistant holding it and also great for video.

Check for yourself at NORI page here.

Here are some more images of the product:


It comes in a package of 2 units a Silver and a White one and they collapse like an umbrella which is great for when you need t pack light.


And also comes with a great carrying bag.


Check them out and leave your thoughts...

Demo Video

7 comments:

Unknown said...

that's a great idea!

Olesku.pl said...

Aren't they a bit small? :)

DTX Weddings said...

Oh wow, I like this

Unknown said...

I love this idea!

Unknown said...

I love this idea. I want to get one.

Rich Fenton said...

A great idea indeed. Though what about opening an umbrella indoors....

Event Photographer said...

Great reflector as it positions itself unlike the one I currently use and have to prop it up with a light stand.