The Lightroom 1.3 and Camera Raw 4.3 updates have been posted to the following locations: Lightroom and Camera Raw (Mac, Win). The updates include support for the following new camera models:
Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III
Canon PowerShot G9
Olympus SP-560 UZ
If you want to download Adobe Lightroom 1.3 update directly from their FTP servers here are the addresses:
Mac or Windows
What's new in this version:
Lightroom 1.3 includes corrections for the following issues:For a more detail reference on what is coming with this version take a look at Adobe Lightroom 1.3 Release - What's New blog.
- Writing XMP metadata automatically has been corrected for performance issues
- Printing with the native resolution option enabled no longer sets the wrong dimension for portrait oriented images
- Prior to Camera Raw 4.3 there was the possibility that artifacts in edge transitions could be introduced through the Bayer demosaic and luminance noise reductions algorithms. This has been corrected.
- The Canon sRAW format and the Fuji compressed RAF formats are now supported. Lightroom 1.3 includes the following enhancements.
- The import dialog now offers the option to render 1:1 previews as part of the import process
- The export dialog layout has been enhanced
- A Lightroom Preview Export SDK is available here for developers to create and distribute Export Plug-ins.