Strobist Lighting 101: PDF available for download

David Hobby and Rui M.LealToday I got mentioned, again, at David Hobby wonderful web site "Strobist".

The article is about Lighting 101 Now Available in PDF Format that you can found for direct download from the David link server here.

--- Updated ---
A lot of people reported that it was very difficult to get the file so I decided to spread it through more servers try:
here, here, here, here, here or here.
---//---

This is a very helpful file that you can print for future reference, for when you are in places where internet is not available or if you are starting some meetings near your place take it as a major reference to start out.

as per David words "If you are a newb, Lighting 101 is the foundation on which the site is built, and is the best place to start. I have left a few typos in there, just for added charm. Lots of charm, actually.

The pix are only screen-res, but the price is right. Full refund if not 100% satisfied.
"

Enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed making and compiling it.

P.S. - If the servers are a little busy please try again tomorrow or so. Don't worry too much about it because sooner or later you will be getting the PDF file :)

Please do not ask me to send the file by email... you got everything in here so wait your turn and downloaded it when available.

4 comments:

Jacques Saive Photography said...

Great initiative Rui. I downloaded it and will keep it in a safe place. Will for sure refer to it again and again.

thanks for doing that for all of us.

Jacques

Anonymous said...

That's a great initiative Rui. Thanks. I will definitely save it in a safe place for future reference. and keep a print version in my gear bag, just in case.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your hard working making this PDF.

Will you be compiling the light 102 into a PDF as well? And if so, will you do an early release in its present state? I like reading from paper :-)

Keith Emmerich said...

I had some problems downloading the PDF, so I used the link to email it to myself and once the email was in my inbox it was very easy to download.

KE