Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended LEAKED

Photoshop CS4 Extended Stonehenge

It seems that Adobe is planning to make an update on Adobe Photoshop CS3 sonner that we would think of.

I've been playing with Photoshop CS4 Extended version, code name Stonehenge (Version 11.0) for a couple of days but, so far, couldn't find to much differences between CS3 and CS4.

Maybe this leaked version hasn't got any new features except for the name changes and some hidden improvements.

Well this means that Adobe is planning on Releasing a new version sooner than we would expect.

Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended LEAKED

Their renewing period is more or less 18 months so if they keep their renewing time lapse for sure we will have a new Photoshop version CS4 by the end of this Fall.

Let's wait and see, I'll keep you posted as soon as I got some more news.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats because it's cs3 dah

Anonymous said...

Agreed. I imagine this is nothing more than CS3 with a splash screen change. Someone trying to get up some hype. I'd check your download carefully for infections before you open it.

Anonymous said...

A friend and I have used it. It's NOT a fake..!! You have to understand how software development is done. You start with the previous version and work on it a little bit at a time. The date in it says 11 of 2007, which means the software is only 5 months old. It's got quite a few little improvements, you just have to look for them. Check the layers palette for one.!! Do you know how much work it is to change a splash screen and the scrolling credits. You'd have to dissasemble the code, change it and re-assemble it. Who would even attempt such a thing for a joke..!!
In some places it still says CS3. This is normal for software that has not been finished yet.
Dr. Who

Anonymous said...

try the openGL option in preferences that replaces where '3D acceleration' use to be. Really flys then for me. Any image zooming,orientation and brushwork or selection work seem to use the gpu now as I found my gpu fan whizzing up for the slit seconds I was doing things. I thought they'd added a sound effect to zooming for a minute there.

I tried it with one of my hdr/stiched panarama landsacpes that has 12 10mp photos in all and still zipped along.

Thats the only diff i can see but its huge and I'll be using this instead of the crappy performing CS3 for now. I'll be interested to see what features they bring in later. Was supose to be working on Contect aware seam carving tech

chris

Anonymous said...

and Camera Raw shows as version 5.0 x27 though no noticeable difference again

Anonymous said...

THE DIFFERENCE IS JUST A SPLASH SCREEN, PERIOD. GREAT BLOG!!!

Anonymous said...

Differences include zippy speed (try the filter gallery). Another is improved Burn and Dodge. So it's not just CS3 you freekin' know-it-all asses.

Anonymous said...

http://garmahis.com/software/adobe-photoshop-cs4-new-features/