Strobist gear: Where can I find it in Europe? (Update)

Strobist gear: Where can I find it in Europe?

I've created a combo box, on the right side panel, above the Strobist logo in order to be more easy to find the store and products you need. Also now I've included from which country is the store so you can search first from the one's near you.

You can add more links to the list or update old ones by sending me an email or using the Flickr discussion group in here to post new links.

I will try to keep this updated as soon as new links are coming maybe once or twice a week depending on the frequency I will be getting the new links.

Thank you all for adding new links.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me? But I can't see the 'combo box'.

ruimleal said...

It's beneath the Strobist logo. Maybe you do not have scripts enable on your browser.